PAIM’s objectives include:
1. elevating members’ scientific level and professional skills
2. spreading international and national achievements in the field of insurance medicine and supporting their practical implementation
3. creating and spreading insurance medicine standards
4. representing insurance medicine community nationally and internationally
5. ensuring proper working conditions of the operating insurance medicine practitioners
6. contributing to the high degree of professional prestige of insurance medicine practitioners with simultaneous care of professional ethics rules
7. popularization insurance medicine knowledge in the society.
The full version of the PAIM Statute is available in the Polish language version.