Polish Association of Insurance Medicine organizes and invites the public to the Conferences aimed at realization of its statutory objectives.
This scientific programme is attractive for Medical Insurance Doctors, Underwriters, Claims Assessors, Actuaries and other insurance professionals.
Registration opened June 1, 2015.
- 2017, Symposium „Clean hands save lives”
- 2014, Conference „Ageing perspectives and longevity challenges”
- 2014, Conference „The new standard of assessing the extent of a personal injury. HBT Index System”
- 2013, Conference „Documentation and medical information - essencial medical, legal and financial problem”
- 2010, Conference „Personal injury and civil liability insurance - problems, direction of changes, new service standards”
- 2010, 1st National Polish Conference of PAIM and Medford - Healthcare Solutions "Health MEEX.2009/2010"
- 2009, 7th National Polish Conference of PTOL (Polish Association of Medical Certification) and PAIM
- 2008, 3rd CEECLAM Scientific Conference
- 2005, 2nd CEECLAM Scientific Conference
- 2004, Conference „Medicine in Insurance Services”
- 2002, 1st CEECLAM Scientific Conference
- 2001, 1st Insurance Medicine Congress of Central and Eastern European Countries (CEECLAM)
- 2001, Conference „Insurance medicine of the new century”
- 2000, Conference „Civilisation diseases vs insurance medicine”
- 1999, Conference „Life insurance in the developing market”